Today was the warmest day we have experience since moving to Germany. I decided after taking the dogs on a long walk that I would do the same for the boys when they got home. It was our own little adventure.
Here you get to see some of the garden houses that are near our house. Ashton was determined to get there, wherever there was, first.
We are surrounded by serene farms. I love walking around it with the dogs and the boys. The dogs always want to get into the fields and smell all the wonderful smells and the boys want to find the mud puddles to splash each other.
We came across a small field of sheep with lambs. The boys and I couldn't resist taking pictures of them. The boys wanted to pet them, but I didn't want some German person coming out and yelling at us in German. Makes for an awkward moment.
Who doesn't love lambs?!
The houses behind all the dirt is my little neighborhood. I am not sure if it actually has a name, but it is a lovely place. If you look closely in the dirt, there is a lighter brown spot, that is a huge hare that was hiding out. See the things we find on our adventures?! William even said he wanted to go walking again to see what other things we might discover.





No comments:
Post a Comment