To everyone, I am sorry that I have been slack on the blog. I didn't do it out of spite, I was just plain lazy. Mind you things did creep up on us this past month. We got yet another foot of snow and it made me wonder if this is what the dead of winter looks like in Siberia.
The boys also had a cold or two. Nothing too serious. Murphy contracted kennel cough but we aren't sure how it occurred. What I do know is that I spent a couple nights comforting him and finding out how to give icky brown liquid to a dog who was too smart to voluntarily take it. While he was sick I managed to smash my finger in Mike's car door and lock myself out of the house while both sets of keys were inside. You guys knew I was talented but didn't know to what extent. On a good note, I met a new neighbor who has a son that is in Ashton's class, so the boys were thrilled to find a friend around the house. My neighbor was so kind since I had both dogs, and was begging to use their internet and phone to call Mike and my landlord. She even let me stay inside while I waited for my landlord to unlock the house.
I also had to add Mike's car, Deeter. This is his snow fro. Just look at that fade job! I reminded Mike and I of Kid from Kid N' Play. Don't know why their careers aren't still going strong.



No comments:
Post a Comment