We have decided to buy a new car . We had been mulling it over, but when Mike came to get me at the gym yesterday to take me home because he needed to drive 2 and a half hours away immediately, it pretty much sealed the deal. There is a train station that will be opening up about 500 meters from our house, roughly a 5 minute walk, this June, but I have been spending most of my days in the car taking Mike to work, then the boys to school, run errands, pick boys up from school and get Mike that we get home after 5 and nothing was accomplished around the house, lots of gas has been used up and more money used. We are thinking about buying a mini Clubman Cooper S. It seats 4, no seriously, it does! It also has a deceivingly large trunk. I was impressed.
My car, Clyde, is doing well though Mike told me that on his drive back last night, the brake lights are not working. I also can't get anyone to work on it until Christmas Eve. I don't think I can go a week with no break lights. The Polizi will most likely ticket me if they see it. eek. There is a car workshop kind of place on one of the bases and someone told me to go sweet talk them and they might be able to fix it. I will try my best.
I must go do research on what is wrong with my car now. Thank you guys so much for all your kind words, your packages and your time.
Coming this weekend in Ludwigsburg. Castles and Christmas markets! Stay posted for pictures.
Ok, so I'm missing way too many details here! Please email when you get a chance and catch me up on the biggies - you've got a house now?! :) I also want a physical address for you - I have to send you our Christmas card, even if it gets there in January!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amy